Hikimori no Kami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble

5 posters

Go down

Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble Empty Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble

Post by xrick Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:58 pm

First of all, thank you guys of Hi-no-Ka for the eps of Druaga, I hv all of them and from Nova-Furukawa, these 2 are the bests for Druaga.

Second, guys, what's wrong with the latest torrent? I really want ura-ep01, but the torrent got to 31.2% and stucked, for everyone!!!
Does the torrent have some kind of trouble or error? If so, plz put a megaupload link quick, so we may all have finally the last episode of Druaga that was missing a sub version.
xrick
xrick
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble Empty Re: Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:14 pm

well, Hi-no-Ka is done by 1 person, Haru-kun. but 1 of the biggest problems Haru has is that his internet is crappy Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326 so his internet got disconnected while he was seeding the file and probably wasn't at home or asleep...

but think he's now back to seeding so... plus I think Haru will say it's better to download the episode from the batch torrent...
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble Empty Re: Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble

Post by Haru-kun Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Yeah, you got it all right Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xrick Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:27 pm

But the batch torrent isn't going anywhere as well...

Man, this sucks!!! Can't u arrange a megaupload link plz? I'm taking the NoFu Ep10 as well and is being a pain in the ass...

Sorry if i'm being pushy with u guys.
xrick
xrick
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru-kun Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:33 pm

I got disconnected for an hour, and my internet is just got back upped just again by now. But it's back again, so you can download it again with no problem.
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:34 pm

hmm, the batch torrent has 3 seeders so it's better then nothing...

plus I think if Haru would upload to MU now there won't be any upload speeds, since he's also torrenting Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326

but nah, torrent can go fast or take a while... I usually go do something else when the torrent are going...
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by xrick Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 pm

now it seems that hope is not all lost, hehe. Maybe even today I may be able to see this very expected episode, since it is for me the "real" first episode of Druaga...
xrick
xrick
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:22 pm

lol, it's more like a special or omake then first episode Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by xrick Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 am

problem solved, finally the "last" episode of Druaga is mine!!

anyone can now delete this topic if you guys don't need it anymore, sorry for the troubles I may have caused...
xrick
xrick
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru-kun Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 am

lol, don't expect much Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326
Cause the quality is really bad, and it's kinda become out of sync in the end. It really mess out the ED, I don't know why.
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by xrick Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 pm

the other one of this ep I had was with even worse quality and with chinese subs, so I'm thankful for this anyway, hehe...
xrick
xrick
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm

chinese subs... they're everywhere and in s*cky quality Tower of Druaga Ura Episode 01 Torrent Trouble 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:52 am

it was all a dream and the main chara is really a low level adventurer
Username
Username
Kami-sama's Slave

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldrage Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 am

Username wrote:it was all a dream and the main chara is really a low level adventurer
drop dead f*cker
Goldrage
Goldrage
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 1469

http://freakin-days.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down