Hikimori no Kami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound?

3 posters

Go down

Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound? Empty Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound?

Post by reallypissedoff Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 am

Recent druaga episodes that are in mkv format don't have sound for me. I'm not too familiar with the mkv format, but other animes in mkv format work fine for me.. it's jsut these druaga episodes that don't have sound. ANy ideas? I have cccp codecs if that helps.
reallypissedoff
reallypissedoff
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound? Empty Re: Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound?

Post by Haru-kun Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 am

Well, everyone always recommend CCCP. I don't use it though, see HERE. I guess that'll solved your problem.
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound? Empty Re: Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound?

Post by Sensei-kun Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:06 pm

people really need to learn that CCCP isn't always the answer, for some people it even is the opposite of good. for me it only gives trouble.

also, always try to play the file in VLC before saying the file is unplayable. VLC can play about anything of .mkv .avi .org .mp4 and if it doesn't it either means the file is corrupted or bad encoding or you just didn't install VLC correctly Recent Druaga episodes from 7 onwards don't have sound? 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down