Hikimori no Kami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vector Forest Wallie

4 posters

Go down

Vector Forest Wallie Empty Vector Forest Wallie

Post by Sensei-kun Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 am

lately I just can't think of anything good to do in Photoshop, I open it, do something for a little bit, and then just get sick of it and close the window Vector Forest Wallie 347326

going on for a few months now, but now I finally made something again, although it s*cks and it's not anime Vector Forest Wallie 347326

[click]
Spoiler:
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Vector Forest Wallie Empty Re: Vector Forest Wallie

Post by Sensei-kun Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:17 am

1 hour later I come up with this, again it s*cks and not anime related, but eh, 2 pictures after months of nothing, am happy with it even if it's sh!t Vector Forest Wallie 347326
and this time I changed a picture to a wallpaper, so I'll post the original and the result

[click]
Spoiler:

[click]
Spoiler:
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by KSking Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:36 am

I think the left wing should be bigger than the right one on the last picture, but I guess you tried to make it pretty random anyway. It is a good wallie you made, but somehow it is still kind of too weak.

And the first wallie is even better, but it is too blank on the left side. I usually don't like wallies what leave the icons part blank. I want pictures to even go behind the icons. That makes me remember to clean my desktop.
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:35 pm

lol, I'm basically trying to make graphics without using anime stuff, and since it's been a looooooooooooooooooooong time since I last did some Photoshop it'll obviously s*ck badly Vector Forest Wallie 347326

and I made some more pieces of cr@p the past few days, here they are...

[click] [click] [click] [click] [click]

Spoiler:

and yes, I know 1 of them is an anime picture, but eh, can you blame me? Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticAngel Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 am

WOW O_O i think it look very good and yet i haven't done any photoshop myself in a while as well cuz i haven't been back home so much now -_-^ oh well i will try to get back on doing some graphics work soon but i think i'm still very bad at them lol...i need to try even hard to be good like your someday sensei kun Vector Forest Wallie 552569
MysticAngel
MysticAngel
Kami-sama's Slave

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru-kun Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm

agree, it was good and mind if I steal the anime one? Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:21 pm

steal one if you want Vector Forest Wallie 347326 but don't make your role model for photoshop, or you'll end up hating photoshop Vector Forest Wallie 347326 better choose someone who's really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good at it Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru-kun Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:39 pm

and you're one of them Vector Forest Wallie 728831
Haru-kun
Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 pm

hellno, they'd laugh at me, spit at me and then kick me out if I were to go to a graphics company Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by KSking Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:00 pm

You have talent to be honest. I seriously like your works. Do you think I am blind that I like them?

Anyway, let's see....
Picture 1: Creepy, but I think it didn't come out the best. Try making the skin white or something.
Picture 2: Loved it! Mazda RX-8 is cool. But you should've written in every box something like the "landscape" and make the gradient map different % strong in every box. I'd REALLY love to see the picture when you could actually do it. Please do!!
Picture 3: Sky is the only limit for you, that's for sure. But how about making the white line behind the skateboarder a bit more straight. I doubt he would do so many turns :P
Oh and the shadow effect you used looks cool but you should make it longer.
Picture 4: Wtf, did you make all of that? Man I LOVE the reflections under that chair. How the hell did you do that? It's amazing.
Picture 5: Wah, this one is simply nice. Sensei-ish for sure. I like it!
Dunno what negative I can digg out of it....ugh....*looks hard*
Well maybe the ghost-ish thing wasn't the best idea.
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:38 pm

lol, well, I may have some good ideas in my head for pictures, but I can never really get it out right, and that irritates me as hell Vector Forest Wallie 347326

but let's see... picture 1 was just a color, found a b/w picture and tried coloring it, but I can never get the color of the skin right, even in anime pictures, dunno why, even when I copy the skin color of pictures it still becomes messed up Vector Forest Wallie 347326

as for the car picture, I basically found a picture with a car on a parking lot, put over about 8 different pictures and put them to overlay, cut out the car and put it ontop of those pictures, and then some gradients and the white shadow and lines with some text, but too bad I forgot to save the PSD of this one Vector Forest Wallie 347326

with the skater I just wanted to try out a style I've seen before. I started with a 500x500 picture, but later thought I could turn it into a wallie, so I did Vector Forest Wallie 347326 the vector buildings were kinda stolen Vector Forest Wallie 347326 even had some copyright on it, but nothing a little bit of cloning tool can fix Vector Forest Wallie 347326
the skater came from a picture with a setting sun in the background, so the skater was pretty dark, so could cut it out with some color range. and the rest was just a bit of trying things out and fooling around.

as for simplicty Vector Forest Wallie 347326 I cheated again Vector Forest Wallie 347326 the painting and the chair came from another picture, well, the chair I basically cut out simply, changed layer style and painted some shadow on the back, and painting was a vector picture, and changed it into a painting, but I made the rest of the picture Vector Forest Wallie 347326

as for the last one I wanted to try out the wall effect a little more, like the one I used in simplicity, but it kinda ended up in this, so I used the dripping vector style from the skater wallie, combined with the wall effect of simplicity, with a cut-off white render and turned it into a bright wallie.
it's kinda simple, but I like it Vector Forest Wallie 347326 although simple is just another word for lazyness Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by KSking Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Nah, sometimes simple is great. Vector Forest Wallie 388228 I often get bored from the too tough photoshopped stuff and just want something simple. Vector Forest Wallie 99790 I guess that's where my skills go down again, but who cares. Vector Forest Wallie 347326

By the way, you used your favorite emoticon too much. You used the same one 11 times in 1 post, lol.
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:36 pm

lol, yea, I noticed that afterwards Vector Forest Wallie 347326 but thought of not commenting on it Vector Forest Wallie 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticAngel Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:31 am

but well sensei kun i think it was a still great one and most of you graphic work look very good Vector Forest Wallie 347326 so don't feel so bad bout it you could be come a great artist someday....

for just look at mind avi and sig i did it yesterday to me it look alright but wasn't that great >.< cuz i need to learn more....
but ugh! i might post the work that did for the past few soon!
MysticAngel
MysticAngel
Kami-sama's Slave

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:32 pm

well, it looks pretty good to me Vector Forest Wallie 728831
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama