Hikimori no Kami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving)

5 posters

Go down

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) Empty Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving)

Post by Crzed Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) Girlme10

Well this was the first attempt. The hands and arms still need getting used to.

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) Girl2s10

Bit better, bit worse. This was my first attempt at long hair and fancy skirts... T.T

Excuse the large pics. and the poor quality. As for the manga, well put it this way, i still need to get the hang of drawing guys before i should start thinking about it.

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 378551
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) Empty Re: Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving)

Post by Goldrage Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:48 pm

not bad Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 972502
Goldrage
Goldrage
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 1469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://freakin-days.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) Empty Re: Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving)

Post by KSking Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 pm

All the hair is missing is yellow color and she'd be the perfect Dragonball Z character. Sorry for saying it so bluntly.
But the hair needs some working to it.

Also the eyes are slightly badly done. Does she look to the up right on both pictures?

But clothing is pretty well made.

So it needs a bit of work, but the start is good.
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:03 pm

not bad for a starter, although needs more boobies Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326 nah, j/k Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326

if it makes you happy, you're already better then me Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crzed Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Lol NOOOOOO!!!! DBZ!!!! Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 231998 *please kill me now.* Lol, its just my style Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 995389 The eyes, i was just too lazy to do them properly, that was supposed to be the reflections of the light. she has no pupils nor iris or any detail Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 451679
ironically, the clothing is what i thought i screwed up on, which i did to clarify. But hey it's my style, but its gone through quite a bit since i drew those pics Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 550710
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:10 pm

well, drawing in DBZ style isn't a crime, just start out with that style and try to get a hold of things like shadowing and such, later on you can always fix the DBZ problem Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Crzed Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Well my style did change since then, and the majority of my characters look like the ones from School days/ summer days Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 454569 But occasionally I still do my chars like the ones above. As for shadowing? now i have psp CX3 I dont need my pencil shading anymore Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 558576
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:43 am

lol Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326

but if you say you've more drawings... then why don't you show'em? Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 972502
if they look like School/Summer Days then ofcourse they got to be like "that"!! Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 902970
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Crzed Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Well the issue is that my scanner is broken T.T and i have no money to fix it cos i spent it on my internet XD. Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 644774
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm

then why not steal one? almost every house will have one, and some people don't use them, so why not steal one from them? Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 299336
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Crzed Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 231998 XD omg sensei! how could you! dont you, of all people Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 715588, understand that i dont leave my room at all!!! ???? Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 644774 . Oh and would anyonehappen to know where i can get a tachikawa ink cartridge/ refill/ inkwell in the UK ppl?? Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 842336
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm

whoever said you should steal one? that's what we've slaves for Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 181310
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Crzed Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 607439 Blast! Foiled again! I will need to get my slave to go and collect more minions then bring me a scanner! Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 139862
Crzed
Crzed
Kami-sama's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:59 pm

best to pick out a rich looking house, since they probably have so many stuff that they won't notice a missing scanner Crzed's crazy old art work (still improving) 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by C.C. Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:03 pm

not bad :)
C.C.
C.C.
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum