Hikimori no Kami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render]

2 posters

Go down

MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] Empty MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render]

Post by Sensei-kun Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm

well, I wanted to do a Nanoha render, so here it is MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 347326
it's from the doujin ALTER EGO by Ajizukuji from the anime Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ofcourse, released on the C73

MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 2yuzjab MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 2ymwoia
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] Empty Re: MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render]

Post by KSking Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Damn, I'm never going to understand, how do you fix the picture at parts where something has covered it (and ruined it). Like that table's leg.
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] Empty Re: MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render]

Post by Sensei-kun Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:55 pm

with the clone tool MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 347326
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by KSking Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Sensei-kun wrote:with the clone tool MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 347326
Clone tool?
KSking
KSking
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 pm

lol MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 347326 it's a tool from Photoshop MGL Nanoha - Nanoha&Fate [Doujin Cover] [Render] 347326 well, guess the easiest way to find out how to work with it is to check out some scanlating tutorials about cleaning and fixing....
Sensei-kun
Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down